Dear THE LOT Customers,
At THE LOT, the safety of our guests and employees is our top priority every day. While health and safety standards and procedures are followed on a daily basis at every THE LOT location, we wanted to make you aware of the extra precautions we’re taking to ensure everyone stays healthy during this time of heightened concern about Coronavirus (COVID-19).
The measures we are taking are as follows:
- Constantly monitoring information from Center for Disease Control and Prevention, state, and local agencies to ensure we are following the guidelines set in place from authorities.
- Communicating with employees and sending daily reminders to staff regarding the importance of adhering to all handwashing protocols and preventative measures.
- Having hand sanitizers on hand and available in more common areas, while beginning to install sanitation stations throughout our buildings.
- Ensuring the use of gloves to be worn by all employees who are in contact with food. Enhancing cleaning procedures of common areas including but not limited to door handles, railings, chairs, screens, bar, menus, and high tops.
- Making sure to send staff home at first sight of sickness.
Our priority remains keeping THE LOT employees and customers safe and well-informed, while doing what we can to help minimize the potential spread of the Coronavirus. We appreciate your continued patronage and strive to provide the best product for our customers to enjoy. We encourage you to keep yourself informed by visiting this website.